Thursday, November 25, 2010

when the mind is a total blank

i am thinking bout what i want to blog about and i realise that there is no specific thing in my mind as of now...im drawing  a  blank-a total blank.its not like im not thinkin of anything but there are just too many things  goin on  my mind rite now and  its hard to concentrate on just one thing.okay then lets c whats there in my mind right now.I am thinking about what to cook for lunch...and the fact that i dont wanna cook but i have to cos the cook sucks big time!i am also thinking bout how much the noise of the carpenters sawing and the masons banging away is really bugging me...yes,the house in under renovation..i am also wishing that my husband comes back from the office right now cos there is a lizard in the bedroom i m so scared of them its not even funny...i am also trying to remember whether i watched E! news last night n if i havent then i should be watchn the reruns now...gotta get my daily dose of celeb drama!i am thinkin why we have to go pee evry 2 hours or so ....it gets to me sometimes....i am also thinkin bout the fact that i need to lose weight if i want to fit into all the clothes that i want to wear but im kinda giving up before even starting ...i am also thinking about my facebook status which i need to be updating cos i said i would post an update every hour for today and thats exactly what i intend on doing.....so toodle doo......signing off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment